Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Where are you going, where have you been?

This is my first attempt at a blog, hope it works.

I just finished reading the first assignment "Where are you going, where have you been?", and like many college students, first looked at the length and saw it was very short. After discovering that, I began reading to find that the first half just seemed to ramble on about seemingly insignificant daily activities with some build-up. Then WHAM, crazy creeper guy seducing her weaker personality out of nowhere. It wasn't a terrible story, just seemed to go "zero to sixty" realy quickly. I am thinking maybe it's my fault though for jumping ahead to see how long it was so that when I neared the end I was wondering if anything was going to happen at all and it took me by suprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment